Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Heart Ronson for JC Penney




Via Fashionista.com

I'm pleasantly surprised about Charlotte Ronson's line for JC Penney. It's actually completely shocking to me that anything this nice could come from JC Penney, but then again, I am judging it off of the only JC Penney's that I ever visit (A poorly maintained location in rural Maine), so maybe that's not the best example for comparison. Anyway, highlights from this collection are the tights, leopard print shoes (and the black ones, for that matter), the shorts in the second picture, and the floral skirts. There's actually not too much to dislike about this collection, although I can't say that I would wear most of these items the way they're styled. But hey, if they look good individually, I'm willing to look past the styling. Check out the collection for yourself here:

No comments:

Post a Comment